News & Resources
Construction Safety: PPE Supplies and Services
JENKINTOWN Building Services (JBS) is providing COVID-19 cleaning services and has purchased excess PPE and other supplies in order to assure availability for its crews and service.
These PPE and supplies are NOT the kinds required for medical workers so members should not be concerned that they would be taking supplies from those in greater need. In addition, JBS has donated supplies for use by janitorial workers at area nursing homes.
JBS has excess KN95 masks, gloves, COVID-level disinfectant, Clorox wipes, spray bottles, etc., and will make them available to BIA members at their own cost without markup.
If you are interested in any of the above, please contact one of the representatives below. A list of the supplies and pricing is available upon request.
- Kevin Barber at KBarber@jbsincorporated.com or 215-868-4460; or
- Hal Edelson at HEdelson@JBSincorporated.com or 215-872-9197
JBS is also providing COVID-19 cleaning, disinfection, and protection services as follows:
- Cleaning/disinfecting and hands-on cleaning to supplement janitorial staff
- Disinfecting surfaces with an electrostatic disinfectant application
- Electrostatic application of a residual anti-microbial coating to help form a barrier against incoming microbes that inhibits the reproduction of harmful growth and provides ongoing protection
- Decontamination of “test positive” or suspected areas or residences.